Self Service Kiosk Mode
Kiosk Wait List to Automatically Notify Customers
Digital Wait List for Busy Service
What is a self service kiosk?
Self service kiosks are commonly used to reduce labour costs. Self service kiosks allow customers to interact directly with a tablet or electronic screen to make enquires or gather information without needing human interaction or help.
LadderChat's self service wait list kiosk has proven to increase customer retention by up to 60% while reducing labour costs.
How to use LadderChat's kiosk
Track, manage and notify your customers with technology
Use Case @ Kentaro
Self Service Kiosk at Kentaro Cafe
- Customers are unsure where to queue and business serving wrong customers,
- Customers cluter outside cafe and receiving complaints from neighbouring businesses,
- High staff cost needed to manage queue and waiting customers.
Running LadderChat in kiosk mode (self service mode) to manage, track and notify customers.
- No more confusion. Customers are aware of the process and added themselves for service,
- Uncluttered sidewalk as they wait at nearby park or nearby store,
- Reduced business cost as LadderChat manages waiting customers.
- Customers are more engaged by up to 60% ,
- Customers are also up to 90% happier with service resulting in greater referrals and returns,
- Staff productivity increased by up to 70% as staff no longer need to focus on queue management,
- Saving businesses on average $870/month as employers are not required to higher additional staff to manage door.
Turn on/off auto messages for large groups
LadderChat Wait List App LadderChat’s wait list app is great for keeping track of your waiting customers. It is simple to use and is proven to increase customer experience and retention for your business. Automated messages are sent when customers join the list, move up…
Setup your paypal subscripton
How to setup your PayPal subscription Setup your PayPal subscription to easily turn on or off your service without interrupted service. After logging into LadderChat with your username and password, click the navigation icon on the top right hand corner of the screen: …
Patient Waiting Room Pagers
Why healthcare practices need a patient pager system: Making a booking, calling ahead, arriving early – doctors still run over time! On average, patients wait up to 37 minutes for their GP in Australia. This problem isn’t isolated to down under though, it is a…