Marketing Exhibitions and Events
Digital Wait List to Manage Waiting Customers
Solution for Busy Events
How It Works
Improve the experience at your marketing event
Use Case @ Infinity Travel
Infinity Travel National Exhbitions
Situation at Discover the Americas Exhibition:
- High exhibition setup cost,
- High volume of customers visiting exhibition,
- Long queue for consultation at Infinity Travel booths,
- Customers disgruntled and reluctant to queue for service at booths,
- Disgruntled customers become less willing to make purchases.
- Loss of business due to long wait periods and negative customer experience.
- Tracks and manages customers in order of attendance,
- LadderChat automatically notifies customers on progression and service.
- Opens communication channel with waiting customers.
- Capture customer information for future service.
- Improved customers experience as customer are not required to stand in line,
- Increased customer retention due to LadderChat notifications/updates,
- Increased revenue resulting in improved ROI.
- Used LadderChat as a lead capture - record customer information,
- Tracked data such as customers peak times, average wait duration and more to better allocate resources.
Turn on/off auto messages for large groups
LadderChat Wait List App LadderChat’s wait list app is great for keeping track of your waiting customers. It is simple to use and is proven to increase customer experience and retention for your business. Automated messages are sent when customers join the list, move up…
Setup your paypal subscripton
How to setup your PayPal subscription Setup your PayPal subscription to easily turn on or off your service without interrupted service. After logging into LadderChat with your username and password, click the navigation icon on the top right hand corner of the screen: …
Patient Waiting Room Pagers
Why healthcare practices need a patient pager system: Making a booking, calling ahead, arriving early – doctors still run over time! On average, patients wait up to 37 minutes for their GP in Australia. This problem isn’t isolated to down under though, it is a…